We are looking for sponsors, if you would like to sponsor our challenge blog, please contact us

Tuesday 23 August 2011

Challenge 19 winners

Hello all..

Well we were hot hot hot checking out all those scorching summer cards!!!

But there can only be winner:

and it is dddrrrrr..

Number 32 - Aqualeiga

Well done sweetie - to claim your prize all you need to do is email Kitty @ mymumscraftshop@gmail.com

And so onto our top 3...

53 - Beth



65 - Amelia


45 - Bridget



Well done ladies.. don't forget to grab your blinky and show it off!!

See you in a few hours for our new challenge xx

4 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Thanks for picking me in your top 3! My badge is now on my blog!

    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the top three placement thats so cool,
    have a lovely day,
    Hugs Bridget :0) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winner and the TOP3 :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for choosing my card in your Top 3. I am so proud to display my badge om my blog. I enjoy it so much entering your lovely challenges.
    Have a lovely week!
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete