We are looking for sponsors, if you would like to sponsor our challenge blog, please contact us

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Challenge 17 winners

wow.. what amazing monochromatic cards!!

I dread the word but you have given me such fabby ideas!!

So onto the lucky winner of the Poodles doodles images

And the random picky thing (it's the technical term lol) is

DDDRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:


Well done hunni.. you need to email Kitty at mymumscraftshop@gmail.com  to claim your prize!!

And onto the top 3:




38 - Kate


27 - Loopy Lou



Well done... now don't forget to grab your badge and show it off with Pride..

And don't forget to pop back later for our new challenge xx

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winner and the top 3 :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for picking me in your Top 3, I am so happy! I have grabbed my badge:-)! Have a lovely evening! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete