We are looking for sponsors, if you would like to sponsor our challenge blog, please contact us

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Winner and Top 3 for challenge 84



Good morning and thank you to those of you who entered our "Winter Wonderland" challenge last week and oh my what a fabulous array of cards.

The winner picked at random for our Digistamp Boutique prize is.......

kellylou





  Please email: mymumscraftshopsponsorship@gmail.com to claim your prize please.

As we had so many entries we have picked a top 5...

Coops



Jane
Lisa


Marilyn


Marlies



Well done ladies...please grab the Top 3 blinkie from the sidebar to display on your blog.
See the post above for this weeks challenge.
Fi
x

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing me in the Top 5! Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing my card to be in the top five! Congrats to the others! I'll put the blinkie on my blog! hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ladies, absolutely beautiful cards and they deserved to win. Congratulations.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much ladies for picking my card for your top 5 and huge congrats to the other lucky ladies too :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for choosing my card to be in the top five... such a thrill to drop by and see it listed.

    ReplyDelete