We are looking for sponsors, if you would like to sponsor our challenge blog, please contact us

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Challenge 45 winners

Well hello..

How much do you guys love ribbons and buttons eh???

Gosh I loved hoping around checking all the creations out... you all blew me away so I am sssooooo glad that mr random picks the winner.. so step up.....

17 - Julie B

Well done honey - can you email me at carriescreativecards@googlemail.com to claim your prize!!

And now to our top 3


31 - Sue U


Well done all.... remember to grab your blinky and show it off with pride xxx

5 comments:

  1. wonderful cards! congrats girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow thank you soooooo much girls it really means a lot & I will gladly display the badge with pride. MMWAH Thank you

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for choosing my banner as a top 3 winner i am over the moon and will wear my blog badge with pride
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for picking me as top three!! Badge now proudly displayed and I've done a little post too - just the best end to the week, thank you

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much mr Random for choosing me as your winner, I have sent you and email, hope you've got it ok! Julie.x

    ReplyDelete