We are looking for sponsors, if you would like to sponsor our challenge blog, please contact us

Tuesday 18 October 2011

Challenge 27 winners

Well hello everyone. 

Hope you are all well. 

 Well what a job you did with those songs lol.. I had them going round and round in my head lol.. 
 So the winner of the 4 Prairie Fairy images is:


Well done hunni - can you email me at Carriescreativecards@googlemail to claim your prize.

 And now for the top 3

92 - Judy

80 - Karen

61 - Donna's doodles

Not only scrummy cards, but fabby songs too!!

Don't forget to snag the top 3 blinky to show off on your blog

See you in the morning for our new challenge xx


3 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner and the top well done to you all:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much ladies for choosing me in your top three! I am so excited and feel very honoured! What a lovely start to the day! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah thanks ladies, very chuffed with a top 3, Karenxx

    ReplyDelete