We are looking for sponsors, if you would like to sponsor our challenge blog, please contact us

Tuesday 3 May 2011

New DT Members

I thought i would take the opportunity to introduce to you the new DT members before the start of the new challenge tomorrow! There is a little bit about each of them and there name links to there blog so make sure you check out there fantastic work! See you all tomorrow for the new challenge!

Carrie

My name is Carrie and I live in Birmingham UK with my life partner Sam and two Westies Bertie and Matilda (who is mischief with a capital M!!) I have been crafting several years now, and although it started off as a 'little hobbie' it is now a full blown obsession (I feel like a super hero.. debt collector by day crafter by night lol!!) I have soooo many fave crafting products but if I was stranded on an island just leave me with my copics and some stamps and I will be happy (well as long as there is paper lol!!!).

Faye

I’m Faye; Wife, Mum & Slightly Obsessive Collector of all things Stash. I’ve been crafting since I couldn't find any wedding invites I liked in 2004 and decided to make my own. Getting married has cost me a small fortune and now has a room of it's own. My favourite crafting item is whatever was in the last package I cleared through Baggage Control! (What can I say, I'm fickle!)
I’m married to Very Understanding Hubby who loves me even though I regularly sneak illegal stash into The Bat Cave. In 2008, we were lucky enough to be joined by Sweet Cheeks. He can now smell stash deliveries a mile off, and has been known to blow my cover on the rare occasion a package arrives on Very Understanding Hubby's day off! ;) And don't even mention CopicGate, it still brings me out in a cold sweat. I'm pleased to Design for a couple of Design Teams & proud to run Cupcake Craft Challenge Blog. What else can I tell you? My nickname is Fluff & friends believe I inhabit a strange place called FayeWorld. I can be lured back to reality with cakes, choklit & ice-cream as I have a VERY bad sweet tooth, which is why I have to constantly diet! Pah!

Sue

My name is Sue Baxter and I'm happily married to Ian, we have 3 gorgeous children, Ian jnr 15, Tom 14 and Becky 11. I'm a SAHM and I love having the freedom to create what I want when I want to. I have been card making for about 5-6 years.My craft stash started in a carrier bag but it has now taken over the house.lol. Rubber stamping is my favourite technique and I prefer cute stamps, I love digis too.Fizzy moon is a big favourite of mine at the moment, he is such a cutie. I'm loving the new Marianne and Nellie Snellen dies too and my nesties.I use copics, promarkers and prismas for my colouring medium.I prefer the simple look on cards, not too many embellishments and layers of papers, I think too much confuses the eye. My blog is 3 years old this May and I have loved every moment of blogging and card making. It's been great making lots of new friends and learning of all the new craft releases and fabby new craft shops available.It's a great way of keeping up to date with what's new in the crafting world and is also great fun too.

Cebelica

I'm a simple girl from a small European country. I'm a very chatty person and I love traveling and meeting new people. In my free time you can usually find me behind my computer or behind my desk crafting. :) I really enjoy scrabooking and making jewelry and cards. I have been into jewelry and card making for a couple of years now, but I only discovered scrapbooking about a year ago - and fell in love with it. On my projects I love using ribbon and flowers. I think these are my favourite embellishments. I also love to do lots and lots of stamping and I can't imagine life without my Sizzix Big Shot anymore.

Sally

I’m Sally, married to Adam who is a Royal Marine PTI, together we have a little lady called Emmie, although we call her Lula Belle, she is the light of my life and makes me smile every day. I am also Mummy to my fluffy loves, Mac a mad Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, and Daisy the cat who is almost 19 and I swear she is going to outlive us all.
I have crafted in one way or another most of my life, about 4 years ago I became quite ill and stumbled across card making!!!!! It is an expensive habit! But I love it, my favourite all time stamps are Penny Black, however I am partial to anything I can get my hands on! I also love digi’s (more than my printer does).
My favourite colouring medium is promarkers, but I also love water colours, everything I do has a dousing of glamour dust somewhere, I love sparkle and bling.
My style is quite simple, I love the complex designs, however I don’t have the knack that some do to make beautiful elegant creations, so for me I avoid the car crash and keep it simples. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment